A: The Institutions Attended section of the AACPMAS application allows you to print Transcript Request Forms. AACPMAS STRONGLY RECOMMENDS that you print and advise your registrar's office to attach a Transcript Request Form to your official transcript. This form helps AACPMAS properly match your official transcripts to your AACPMAS application. If your current name is different from the name listed on your transcript, you MUST include both your current name and former name on the Transcript Request Form.
How to Print a Transcript Request Form
- Login to your AACPMAS application, and select the Colleges Attended folder from the Application Checklist
- To the left of each of your Colleges Attended you will find a link for the Transcript Request form
- Click the link associated with the Institution for which you want to print a Transcript Request form, which looks like this. This will initiate the download of a PDF file. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the File. (Get reader from Adobe.)
- Print out and then complete the form and submit it to the Registrar Office of the institution.
- Be sure to advise the Registrar Office to enclose the Transcript Request Form with your official sealed transcript and mail it directly to the AACPMAS Transcript Processing Center.
- Be sure to print, complete, and mail the Transcript Request form for each institution you have entered.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Each of your Transcript Request Forms is unique. Each form has the name of an institution indicated on it. Please be sure to send the correct form to each of your institutions. Transcripts sent without the appropriate Transcript Request form may result in the delay of your application.
WARNING: DO NOT ALTER THIS FORM IN ANY WAY